Medusa Protocol is a DeFi Venture Builder focused on creating and exploring out-of-the-box blockchain solutions.
In the greek mythology, Medusa had a relevant role in history. When she was beheaded by Perseus, she gave life to Pegasus (the winged horse) and Chrysaor. Perseus was one of the biggest heroes of ancient Greece using the Medusa’s head and Bellerophon using the horse Pegasus had another relevant role in the history.
As mythologic Medusa, Medusa Protocol aims to be a big player in the Cryptoassets Scenario; modifying for better the place we are inserted while we give life to great and unique projects related to crypto.
We are not afraid to disrupt. We love to create new solutions, and Medusa Protocol will be the birthplace and accelerator of all projects we propose to explore.
MDUSA is the ecosystem token, where revenues from the different operations within our project are distributed to the token as buyback and burns.
Invest in MDUSA to own a share of all operations and solutions within our ecosystem.
Investing in MDUSA means receiving a share of all opportunities being explored, including:
– Medusa Easy Staking Protocol (MESP), a completely unique staking protocol where holders and project owners can create their own pools in 2 minutes and add it to their websites;
– Celestia Game, an NFT sustainable play-to-earn card game;
– OceanCats, an original cartoon series, powered by an NFT Collection of 10 000 highschool otters;
– NeoSurrealism NFT Collection, a Medusa partnership with a collective of artists powering a limited edition NFT collection;
– Live Stream App, a decentralized live streaming app for everyone to monetize their content through crypto.
All powered by MDUSA, the ecosystem governance token.
These are some of the activities (but not all) which the Medusa Protocol Team proposes to explore, as incorporated in our roadmap.
Throughout Medusa Protocol whitepaper, one will go through our vision for Medusa Protocol, our market analysis, our ecosystem, the MDUSA token, utilities, sub-projects, sources of revenues, marketing strategy, info about the company and as well as understanding of how we plan to keep on delivering throughout our roadmap.
Originally posted at our official Medium Account.